- 1 Video
- 7 Quizzes
- 1 Survey
- 31 Texts
LIVE STREAM FOR FUN OR WORK!
How to Live Stream for Social Media is a detailed walk-through on planning, presenting and sharing your live-stream video on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE!
This course is an invaluable primer for entrepreneurs, students and professionals in journalism, public relations, marketing and digital media.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Structure and develop a live stream
- Create an engaging online persona
- Build an audience for your live stream
- Encourage your audience to comment on your video
- Get people to share your video
- Re-purpose your live stream content
- 17 marketing case studies on how you can use live-streaming in your marketing
- Dozens of tried and tested live-video formats
- Real world advice from expert producers of online media content
- Live-streaming gadgets
- Live-streaming events
How to Live Stream on Social Media is taught by Jay Johnson an experienced radio and TV presenter who also teaches in the Communication Department at The University of Indianapolis.
Jay’s media career stretches 25 years from broadcast to corporate and includes positions as radio host, news anchor, field reporter, voice actor, video producer, analyst and media consultant.
Today, he is passionate about teaching and coaching the next generation of broadcasters and voice actors; and also teaches Broadcasting in the Communication Department at the University of Indianapolis.